Celebrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am finally going to play overseas in Ceyhan,Turkey. In this move I will be leaving many people behind that would like to keep up with what I'm doing,where I am, and my overall experience. So here it is, my first blog! I will do my best to keep it updated with pictures and information, feel free to comment,ask questions, and share your input! PS-Let's keep the comments PG my mom is on this thing!
i think its funny that its been OVER 2 months since you've been on this.. WAY to keep us updated kim.. GOSH!!! lol miss you!
ReplyDeleteMay I simply say what a comfort to find a person that genuinely understands what they're discussing on the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you surely have the gift.
ReplyDeleteLook into my blog - calories walking calculator