Wednesday, January 7, 2009
First game today and even though we lost it was a good experience! We lost by 3 but we were up by 13 at the half. We had a chance to tie it, when one of our players got fouled shooting a three but she missed the first FT. I played a little, only shot once(made it), I'm kind of happy I didn't play a lot because we have a lot of plays and I don't know them as well as I like, but I was solid when I went in. The best part of the game was the fans. The gym was packed and it sounded like all of Ceyhan was there. They had cheers and chants and they didn't stop cheering until the last buzzer. They even put our names in the cheers. Even with the loss all in all a pretty good day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTrying to create an account for folks and ended up signing in under THEIR account.
ReplyDeleteYay Kim! Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope the season gets better.
Yipee!!
ReplyDeleteHow many points did you drop in warm-ups? I'll bet they run plays for you then.
ReplyDeletesee kimberly! i told you you are a rich and famous basketball player!! haha miss you! how bout a video of you eating popcorn....
ReplyDeletedang I was soo looking forward to hearing about this backdown post up. next game mon. u got it!
ReplyDelete