Sunday, January 4, 2009

OK, I realize this blog is late but this sleep pattern is throwing me off and cutting into my blogger time!  I am sleeping more now thank goodness but just not at the right times.  I pass out right after practice wake up around 2:30am and then I am up basically the rest of the morning.  So now it is 3:30 in the morning on Monday so let me recap you on the highlights of Saturday and Sunday.  The best part of Saturday was that we went to Adana.  I had Burger King for dinner and we went to the Waffle place.  And mom although it wasn't like Waffle House it was called Waffle House(what a tease!).  It was more of a dessert place.  They make you a waffle and you can add bananas,chocolate, sprinkles etc.  We also went to the Turkish version of Sams Club called the Metro.  Sunday we only had one practice, which only included shooting and weights.  The weight room was...umm...not fully equipped.  They had a bench and one other machine,and an incomplete set of dumbbell's and that's about it.  When we got back it was dinner time which was really good.  It was chicken, for once, and my stomach needed a break from questionable meals.  Tomorrow we have two practices and I am not looking forward to it!

7 comments:

  1. All sounds well. Sorry about the Waffle House. I went to our favorite Waffle House today and the waitress asked about you!!
    Here's hoping your sleeping pattern gets right soon.
    On my way to bed. Had a full day packing with your sister. Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear about the Waffle House too. Nothing like getting your mouth ready for an awful waffle and it not being the same. Good to see you are sleeping even if not at the right time. It will all work out and then it will be time to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my brother would say, all you need is the resistance of your body weight to work out. Wait, with your tiny body, yeah, you'll need some equipment. Maybe Bearden wants a trip to Turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait that was me!-Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin you are strange...but i love you anyways!

    ReplyDelete