Thursday, January 1, 2009
Once again I started the day having about 2hours of sleep. I am still messed up with the time so I am either sleeping through meals or going hungry. I had my first practice today. I started practice with contact issues. I had old ones in so my eyes were watering and then I changed them and tore one so I had one eye! The gym is FREEZING and I practiced in full sweats. The coach doesn't speak English so there is a translator. The coach seems really nice, but he yells at the Turkish players not the Americans, which is fine by me! I need to learn the plays and I am a little out of shape, but I shot pretty well today. Charel Allen, who played at Notre Dame and in Sacramento, got here today. She is cool and we know each other from draft camp. When practice was over we had dinner. I ate pasta and bread that was pretty good. Now I am in my room about to shower and watch movies until I fall asleep whenever that may be. Practice tomorrow at 10 and I think we scrimmage a boys team. Apparently we usually have two practices a day...not looking forward to that at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so now you have 2 friends! good job cupcake!
ReplyDeletePasta and bread sounds good. Go to sleep. Tomorrows are always better! Glad you shot well.
ReplyDeleteEat and rest. You ought to be about one to days from getting your body in sinc with the time.
Got to go. There is work to do around this house.
Robin is up which is surprising considering the hours she keeps. In the words of Victoria Beck "she is going to look just like a monkey" if she keeps running the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!1
u gotta get these sleeping hours together!! u need your rest!! what do u do all night long that you are only gettin 2 hours of sleeeeep!? geeze get to bed n stop cakin!
ReplyDeleteEver heard of jet lag!I watch movies and I have started new tv shows!so hush your mouth!
ReplyDeleteMom dont be throwing stuff away....why do i believe that thats what work around the house means!Who is to say robin dont already look like a crazy monkey!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLike I tell Erinn and Maurice if she looks like a monkey you do too...yall look alike! Be nice! Lol. And I can almost bet the farm that that's exactly what she is doing! Thats what it means when Granny says that and my Mom too. So there you go!
ReplyDelete